| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Wayne, Indiana in April is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with occasional rain. Just 85.9mm (3.4in) of liquid is dropped across on average 13 days.
- In April the blue above Fort Wayne, Indiana is fine having an average of a detectable 6:36 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Wayne, Indiana April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Wayne, Indiana:
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) S