| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Wayne, Indiana in February is slightly cold at -3.4 °C (25.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow now and again. A mere 48.5mm (1.9in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Fort Wayne, Indiana are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:15 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Wayne, Indiana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Wayne, Indiana:
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) S