| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Wayne, Indiana in July is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with some rain. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Fort Wayne, Indiana are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:27 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Wayne, Indiana July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Wayne, Indiana:
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) S