Weather in March in Fort Wayne, Indiana
|| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of water is dumped across on average 12 days.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:52.
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- The blue above Fort Wayne, Indiana is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:01 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The average temperature in Fort Wayne, Indiana is very cool at 3.1 °C ( 37.58 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for March in Fort Wayne, Indiana, usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Wayne, Indiana:
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) S