| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Wayne, Indiana in March is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of liquid is released during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Fort Wayne, Indiana are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:01 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Wayne, Indiana March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Fort Wayne, Indiana Weather in March Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Wayne, Indiana:
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) N
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) S